Sunday 1 February 2009

A few last things to do...

There are a couple of last things I need to do before I am happy with the new page - http://ajax.kruelintent.com/ - I need to finish tweaking the blogfeed.aspx page so that the rss feed doesn't get affected to much by all this. I still want to use my own rss as my code behind cuts out the email footers from my work and hotmail email which just makes it better to read. Once that is done I can rest for a while and let the blog settle for a bit, sort out any teething issues etc and then I can embelish the facebook and twitter integration to be a bit more proactive rather than just showing a few links.

In other news from this week. To follow on from the 82 last week I got a 69 in skittles on Friday (Not like that) and so my average continues to go up. As things stand it is 64.28.