Tuesday 10 March 2009

The big SEO test

So. SEO seems to work really quite well with grillymonk for the search term 'gloucester baby t-shirts' (Now number 3 by the way!!) but grillymonk is not a big money spinner. In fact, I only get a couple of pounds from every shirt sold so I am never going to be giving up my day job on that.

This leaves kruelintent. Obviously, This leaves more scope for profit so getting the search terms 'gloucester computer help' or 'gloucester web design' working for me could be much more useful. I have upload the new version of kruelintent yesterday so here is my start point. I am currently nowhere to be found in the top 300 search results for either search term so any gain on that would be good. I will report back in a week and check on the progress!

By all means, check out kruelintent to see what changes I have made to boost the results!