Monday 30 March 2009

Great Sport

Good weekend. Spent most of it cheating my body clock and watching the grand prix. Spent the other half mowing the lawns and playing with my boy. Had a little play out in the Garden on Sunday too as the weather was so nice! Anyway. Sport. Fantastic Grand Prix, really looking forward to the rest of the season now. Just hope Ferrari pull something out for the next race. Don't need Lewis lucking into points again.... Brilliant win for the mighty Glos in the Rugby too. We're off to Twickers! I think England kicked it in the friendly too but I didn't watch it. Might watch the qualifier Wednesday though. Still pressing people to join the forum. Don't know who will bother or when but I will keep it going. Getting the word around is starting to pay off as I am in talks about 3 different websites! :)

Please use the forum to comment on this blog.