Wednesday 25 March 2009

Creating traffic.

One of the biggest problems I have with being a presence on the net is how to drum up traffic and interest without getting on peoples wick. The problem is that I am not keen to ley out hundreds of pounds in advertising unless it is super dooper. I would muc rather be able to use the skills that I am trying to sell to see if there is a better technical way of getting people to see my site. So, this is it. This is test 3 now and hopefully this should complete the quad. That is to say, it will update my facebook status with a link to the forum. It will also update my blog which in turn will update twitter. It should also create a new thread on the forum titled 'Creating traffic'. If anybody has any other bright ideas about how I can get people to see my website(s) then please feel free to reply in the forum thread. My ears are very very open.

Please use the forum to comment on this blog.