Sunday 17 May 2009

Tough times

Whoever said having a baby was easy was a lyin' hound!

The learning continues day by day. This weekend we have had the finger chewing combined with irritability and a huge and sudden drop in appetite. Otherwise known as teething the molars...

Of course, we only know this (hopefully) because it says so in a book but at least it answers the whole 'WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG!!!?' questions that keep flooding our heads as Alfie only takes 2 spoons of dinner and then throws a benny.

Life. Goes. On.

Just hope his teeth are out soon. I suddenly feel bad about going to work and leaving legs in the minefield. I guess we just take it as it comes... I would certainly say that Alfie is now a 'normal' child

In non-baby news........ erm........ god how boring. The garden is getting on well and we have bitten the bullet with the house insulation. Currently the house is a little like a net curtain in as much as the wind whistles through it without pausing for thought at the walls/windows/doors. As such, I have made it my personal mission to try and exclude all drafts and actually make the house keep some of the heat the 'rads' pump into it. More news on this to follow in the coming weeks.

Got an order for a website from kruelintent.com so I have been working on that too.

There are simply not enough 'free' hours in the week. grillymonk.co.uk is falling by with no new designs now for a while. I think if I am going to go for it properly there I need to give spreadshirt some money and have a fully fledged proper shop so all I need to do is the designs - then they can go on whatever clothing the customers choose. Much easier but it costs me money to do it that way.... decisions decisions.

FullTiltPoker.net has become a nightly thing at the mo too in the build up to the big game on Friday. Hopedfully this practice will pay off as there is a big pot out there with my name on it!!

Please use the forum to comment on this blog.